Loan, renewal, hold request
You need a student id-card or a library id-card for borrowing. Renewing is only possible within the loan period.
You can administer your user account by a log-in on the main page of the Catalogue (Logon)
|borrower class||loan period||renewal of the loan period via the Internet|
|student / scientific staff / walk-in user||28 days||3 times|
|student writing final paper (thesis)||84 days||once|
(collection at hand for a special purpose, scientific staff, not: student writing final paper)
|2 years||not possible|
borrower classloan periodrenewal of the loan period via the Internetstudent / scientific staff / walk-in user28 days3 timesstudent writing final paper (thesis)84 daysonce"Handapparat"
(collection at hand for a special purpose, scientific staff, not: student writing final paper)2 yearsnot possible
If you have entered your email in the user account, you will get the following messages automatically:
- reminders before the overdue date
- overdue notice
- a message, when a reserved book is available
Please note that
- due date can also be within holidays
- email reminder is a voluntary service feature of the library; that means delivery failures do not release you from the overdue fines incurred!
- overdue notices are hold for delivered, if sent evidently
In any case the due date noted in the Catalogue(Logon) is mandatory!
In case of delayed returns we charge overdue fines.
per book and day € 0,50
This fine is charged for all users without exception.