Conditions of use
Library of Montanuniversitaet Leoben concludes licensing agreements to provide access to electronic media for members of the university and students.
Please note, by using electronic resources provided by Montanuniversitaet you undertake to observe the following conditions of use!
- Access to full-texts from external providers is restricted to members of the university and to students (including usage via VPN).
- Non-members can only get access on computers within the library (walk-in-user).
- All full-text-documents are intended for personal and for research use only (e.g. printing, storing, sending).
- Full-texts from external providers may not be forwarded to third parties neither electronically nor in a paper format.
- Users undertake to respect national copyright and/or data protection law.
E-resources can be used on computers within the university via campus IP identification.
For external usage please install the suitable VPN-access on your computer. Don´t forget to configure the proxy settings. Detailed information is available on the website of Information Technology Services (ITS)
ITS > Infrastructure > VPN-Access (SSL-VPN).